From the project web site:
Gayarragi, Winangali is an interactive multimedia resource for Gamilaraay and Yuwaalaraay, languages of northern New South Wales, Australia (see pop-up maps). Gayarragi, Winangali was produced as a CD-ROM but is also available by download (about 200MB, Win XP/Vista).
Gayarragi, Winangali is a resource for language learners at all levels, and for anyone interested in the Gamilaraay and Yuwaalaraay languages. It contains extensive language resources, including audio:
- a searchable Gamilaraay Yuwaalaraay Dictionary with over 2,600 entries, all including audio
- 957 spoken sentences from traditional speakers, all transcribed, and hyperlinked to the dictionary
- 30 songs and 14 stories, all transcribed, and hyperlinked to the dictionary
- games, including crosswords and memory/matching games
- other language resources as pdf and text files