Many papers in Language Description, History and Development : Linguistic indulgence in memory of Terry Crowley Edited by Jeff Siegel, John Lynch and Diana Eades are on Australian languages.
2. A desiderative complement construction in Warrwa.
William B. McGregor
3. Noun incorporation in Rembarrnga discourse.
Graham R. McKay
4. A revised view of the verbal suffixes of Yugambeh-Bundjalung
16. Complex predication and the coverb construction
Mengistu Amberber, Brett Baker and Mark Harvey
19. Nganyaywana revisited: Lessons from Terry Crowley’s work on New England languages
20. Divergent regularity in word-initial truncation in the Arandic languages
32. The Crowley corrective: An alternative voice for language endangerment
34. Funeral liturgy as a strategy for language revival
Rob Amery and Dennis O’Brien
(Hat-tip: David Nash)